Almeria: The Mirror of the Sea
Are you trying to hire a car from Almeria Airport?
Before you get a car in Almeria, get more Information!
Almeria is a city Port of Spain and an average sized city with a population of around 200000. Feature of the city is the big Arab fortress (Alcazaba). Almeria's climate is very warm as the winters are very mild, around 18 degrees of Celsius and the summers are long and hot and often reach the 40 degrees during July and August.
Almeria owns an airport which is serving several airlines. The airport is located 9 kilometers east of the city center and it is a modern airport. You can use the bus to access the airport from the center or a taxi. You can always hire a car in the airport.
Places in Almeria you have to visit
- Casa de los Marqueses de Torrealta
- Cathedral of Santa Maria de la Encarnacion
- John Lennon Monument
- La Alcazaba
- Las Claras Convent
- Museo del Aceite de Oliva
- Palace of the Marquees of Cabra
Things to do
- You may want to visit the beaches of Las Salinas and La Almadrava de Monteleva, two wonderful places to relax and swim
- Natural Park of Cabo de Gata Nijar is a great park just outside the city. It is a volcano area with unique beaches and isolated coves
- Take a tour to the Underground Shelters
Looking for car hire at the Airport?
Car Hire Almeria Airport!
Car Rentals is not all about to hire a car Almeria. We can provide you car to 11 countries and to the Airports of Spain. We want to have THE BEST time in your vacations. For that purpose we want to give you as much informations we can about your trip in Almeria. TripAdvisor is a good way to plan your vacations, be aware of where you are going, what too expect in Almeria.