Antalya: The City of Attalos II
Are you trying to hire a car from Antalya Airport?
Before you get a car in Antalya, get more Information!
Antalya is located on the Turkish Mediterranean coast and is one of the largest coast cities and a hub of the Turkish Riviera. The name of the city was given in the name of the king of Pergamon, Attalos II. The weather in Antalya is extremely hot in the summer months, but around April is much more bearable.
The airport of Antalya is located 10 kilometer from the city. Is an airport with full of charter flights during the holidays season and many low cost flights in early booking. There are daily flights to and from the main Turkish Airports. You can rent a taxi to reach the city center or you can use the bus for a cheaper solution. You can even hire a car in the Airport.
Places in Antalya you have to visit
- Make endless walks in Kaleice. There are amazing narrows enclosed in the Ancient city Walls. The north part of the Klaleici is full of touristy shops and restaurants, lining the narrow mazelike streets. The south part is more quite and the best place to get lost in its charm
- Visit Konyaalti Beach. You can find there a large water park (Aqualand), a large shopping center named Migros MMM, the largest tunnel aquarium, Antalya Aquarium and the Aktur Luna Park
- North of the city is located the Antalya Zoo and Nature Park
Things to do
- Enjoy the sun! There are many beautiful beaches near the city and you can having swimming are just some sunbathes
- Rent a bicycle and explore the city! There are many wonderful views around the city. The easiest way to discover them all is either on foot either with a bike
- Taste the local kitchen. It is much different that you are expecting to be
Looking Car Hire Antalya Airport?
Car Rentals is not all about hiring a car Antalya. We want to have THE BEST time in your vacations. For that purpose we want to give you as much informations we can about your trip in Antalya. TripAdvisor is a good way to plan your vacations, be aware of where you are going, what too expect in Antalya.