Barcelona: The City of Dreams
Are you trying to hire a car from Barcelona Airport?
Before you get a car in Barcelona, get more Information!
Barcelona is the capital city of Catalonia in Spain and with its half million people (five million in the metropolitan area) it is the second largest city in the country. Barcelona is located on the northeastern part of Spain and it is on the Mediterranean coast. The city's history is dating back at least 2000 years with the old name of Barcino.
The Barcelona International Airport is a major transport hub and flights land from all over Europe. You can find flights by many low cost carries. You can always go there by car. There are many main roads leading to Barcelona from several European countries as France. The traffic outside of Barcelona is usually relatively light.
Is one of the most known and beautiful cities in Europe and full of outdoor markets, shops museums and churches. It is a great city for walks and an amazing Old City to be discovered.
Places to visit in Barcelona
- La Sagrada Familia is one of the most famous locations in Barcelona, even in the world. Although it is a building in the city the church is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Montserrat is a beautiful mountain range an hour and a half outside of Barcelona. A beautiful monastery stands at the center of the mountain range. It is a wonderful place to visit
- Harbour Cable Car is a 1450 meters long harbor aerial tramway and connects Montjuic and Barceloneta
- CosmoCaixa museum of science is an amazing place for kids from 4-5 onwards. The adults will really enjoy it also
Things to do
- Use a bike to make a tour in Barcelona. It is a great city with many sights to offer. You can use an old tram or a teleferic to take a tour as well
- Walk to the Las Ramblas tree lined pedestrian walkway
- Walk to the most expensive street walkway in Spain, El Portal de I'Angel
- Find out about the Festivals and the events are taking place in Barcelona, like the Cavalcada de Reis or the Festes de Gracia
- Visit the famous beaches of Barcelona. The beaches are great with clean waters and plenty of sun. Some of the beaches are Sant Sebastia, Sant Miquel, Barceloneta, Somorrostro
Looking for Car Hire at the Airport?
Car Rentals is not all about car hire Barcelona Airport. We want to have THE BEST time in your vacations. For that purpose we want to give you as much informations we can about your trip in Barcelona. TripAdvisor is a good way to plan your vacations, be aware of where you are going, what too expect in Barcelona.