Bodrum: The St.Tropez of Turkey
Are you trying to hire a car from Bodrum Airport?
Before you get a car in Bodrum, get more Information!
Bodrum is a popular tourism destination, located on the southern Aegean coast of Turkey. It is the site of the ancient city of Halicarnassus, with one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the famous Mausoleum of Halicarnassus.
Bodrum-Milas airport is located 35 kilometers from Bodrum and many airlines operate charter flights to this airport in summer season. There are many daily flights to the nearby Turkish airports as well. From the Airport of Bodrum you can use the bus to the city center and it is a 40-45 minutes journey. You can look for a Bodrum car hire from the airport as well.
Places in Bodrum you have to visit
- The most famous attraction of Bodrum is the Castle of St. Peter (Bodrum Kalesi). It was built from 1402 by the Knights Hospitaller
- Visit an ancient Amphitheatre, a witness to the great past of Bodrum
- See the old city Gates, Myndos Gate, built by the King Mausolus
- Admire the white stone windmills with wooden planks
Things to do
- Go for swimming in the beach between the Castle and Halikarnas
- Party on a floating Beach club, named Aquatica
- Take the boat tours
- If you are going to hire a car, visit Tropical Camel Beach. It is 30 minutes journey. There you will have the opportunity to ride a camel and enjoy one of the best beaches of Bodrum
- Do scuba diving and explore the bottom of the sea
Looking for car hire in the Airport?
Car Rentals is not all about hiring a car Bodrum. We want to have THE BEST time in your vacations. For that purpose we want to give you as much informations we can about your trip in Bodrum. TripAdvisor is a good way to plan your vacations, be aware of where you are going, what too expect in Bodrum.