Bucharest: The Little Paris
Are you trying to rent a car?
Before you get a car in Bucharest, get more Information!
The Bucharest is the central point of entry into Romania. It is a city with rapid growth rates thanks to the continuous maintenances which are constantly changing the face of the city for the better. In the past it was known as the little Paris and today it combine the new with the old in a unique way.
The climate in the city is what prevails in all Romania, hot summers and cold winters. So depending on when you are planning to go and get the appropriate clothing with you.
There is nothing easier than go to Bucharest. There are low cost flights from all the European countries. You can choose to use the train or the bus as an alternative way to travel there. Generally Bucharest is a city easily accessible both from the other cities of the country and from other countries.
Places to Visit:
- Parliament Palace is located in the city’s center and it is very close to the Piata Unirii. It is the second largest building in the world (first is the USA Pentagon) and it was built in 1984 with 12 floors and 3100 rooms!
- The old center of the town is a part of the old town and it remains good maintained. It reminds the way it used Bucharest to look like.
- The Revolution Square is within walking distance of the other squares of the city and has a monument in memory of those who lost their lives during the revolution.
- Romanian Atheneum is located near Revolution Square and is a very beautiful building and it is the home of the Philharmonic George Enescu.
- The Arc of Triumph is located in the southern part of Bucharest, near the beautiful park Herastrau. The arc it stand there until today was started to built in 1878
Many activities are taking place in Bucharest. If you hire a car there you can go to the country side and enjoy some of the natural views or you can stay in the city and take part to the great nightlife. Bucharest is a motherland for the Festivals and the art events and if you get lucky you may found yourself in one.
Car Hire in Bucharest? Car esay and Fast!
Car Rentals is not all about to car hire Bucharest. We want to have THE BEST time in your vacations. For that purpose we want to give you as much informations we can about your trip in Bucharest. TripAdvisor is a good way to plan your vacations, be aware of where you are going, what too expect in Bucharest.