Dalaman: Turquoise Coast
Are you trying to hire a car from Dalaman Airport?
Before you get a car in Dalaman, get more Information!
Dalaman is located on the southwestern coast of Turkey. It is a small city and offers you a different vacation style. It is a tricky area to explore and you may the option to hire a car is required.
The international Airport of Dalaman ,is located 6 kilometers south of the city center. It is an airport with daily flights to Istanbul Airport and weekly flights from major European cities. This airport is handling a total of 2.5 million passengers each year. There are buses for your transportation to Dalaman and taxis for rent. You can also find car hire companies at the airport.
Things to do
- The scenery between Fethniye and Antalya is outstanding. It is a great place for trekking,
- Enjoy some mud baths in Dalyan,, an internationally renowned tourist attraction
- Dalaman and its country side is the one of the best places for extreme sports,. You can try to Paragliding above the cliffs of Olu Deniz
- Visit Kalkan,, an old but well preserved fishing village with stunning accommodation and excellent restaurants
- Make some sunbaths in Patara beach, a nine miles long beach with golden sands. Some Roman ruins can be found there
- Hire a car and explore the traditional life, of the villages on the top of the mountains. The people are very friendly and the hospitality is great
- Make a visit to the true home of Father Christmas in Myra,. St Nicholas was the bishop of Myra
Car a Hire at Dalaman? No problem!
Car Rentals is not all about car hire Dalaman airport. We want to have THE BEST time in your vacations. For that purpose we want to give you as much informations we can about your trip in Dalaman. TripAdvisor is a good way to plan your vacations, be aware of where you are going, what too expect in Dalaman.