Dubrovnik: Thesaurum Mundi
Are you trying to hire a car from Dubrovnik Airport?
Before you get a car in Dubrovnik, get more Information!
Dubrovnik is a city of Croatia and its population is about 42 thousands. It is one of the moste prominent tourist resorts of the Mediterranean Sea and it located to the south part of Croatia, on the Adriatic Sea. The city's nick name is "the Pearl of the Adriatic" and is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1979. The main industry in Dubrovnik is the tourism. Dubrovnik was one of the centers of the development of the Croatian language and literature and was the born place for many notable poets, playwrights, painters, mathematicians and other scholars. Today As an important tourism destination it has an airport, 20 kilometers to the south of the city center. There are many airlines operating services to and from the Dubrovnik Airport and offering low price tickets. You also can find car hire Dubrovnik Airport services as well.
Places to Visit in Dubrovnik:
- Visit the Old Town while you are there. There are many wonderful places and sights you have to see. Some of them are the Roland's Column, a slender stone flag of the legendary knight, the Bell Tower, on the top of the this tower are the famous Zelenci, the Sponza Palce, the War Photo Limited, The Pile Gate and many more sights.
- Make walks to the city walls around the old town, enjoy the great views
Images of wonderful places in Dubrovnik
- There are many churches to be visited such as the Franciscan Monastery, the Cathedral of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary, the Church of St. Sebastian and many more beautiful churches.
- Take as many as possible tour you can. There are lots of Museums to visit. The Bukovac House, the Natural History Museum, the Dominican Monastery Museum and many more
Besides the sightseeing, Dubrovnik is a great city for vacations because of its beaches. There are many great and easy to go beaches in the area. Some of them are
- Lapad Beach is sandy beach on the Lapad Peninsula, about 3.5 kilometers from the old town. You can relax in the shade of the numerous trees.
- Banje Beach is a pebble beach and there is a entrance fee, but also there is a public part which is always livelier and more relaxed.
- Take the ferry in the Old Town port and go to the Lokrum Island. It is a 10 minutes distance and with your arrival there you can enjoy a more quite place and swim in some indicated spots.
Car Hire Dubrovnik Airport! Get your Car Now!
Car Rentals is not all about to hire a car Dubrovnik. We want to have THE BEST time in your vacations. For that purpose we want to give you as much informations we can about your trip in Dubrovnik. TripAdvisor is a good way to plan your vacations, be aware of where you are going, what too expect in Dubrovnik.