Gibraltar: The Rock
Are you trying to hire a car from Gibraltar Airport?
Before you get a car in Gibraltar, get more Information!
Gibraltar is an overseas territory of the United Kingdom and it is bordered by Spain. It is a unique place for the travelers. There are caves and tunnels and some of them are amazing especially those not meant for tourists.
In the Greek Mythology, Gibraltar was marked as the edge of the Mediterranean and the known world. To entry in Gibraltar you are going to need a national identity if you are a citizen of the European Union and a passport for all the others. Gibraltar International Airport or North Front Airport has daily scheduled flights to and from main Europeans Airports. Although the airport is located in Gibraltar, it is increasingly being used by people from or visiting Spanish areas such as Costa del Sol. If you are already in Spain, you can use your rental car, the bus and even the train to reach Gibraltar.
Places in Gibraltar you have to visit
- Explore everything in Gibraltar! It is less than 7 square kilometers, so you can easily explore every inch of this area
- Europa Point is where the Atlantic meets the Mediterranean Sea
- Go to the Upper Rock
- Take a tour in the Siege Tunnels which were used as defense system
- Gibraltar Museum
- You can make a short trip in the bay and meet some dolphins
Things to do
- Go to the rock! Get in the Caves and tunnels and take some pictures
- Enjoy the view of the Rock and the far Africa
- Taste the local kitchen
- Hire a Bike and explore the city. You can even explore it on foot!
Hire Car Airport?
Car Rentals is not all about to hire a car Gibraltar. We want to have THE BEST time in your vacations. For that purpose we want to give you as much informations we can about your trip in Gibraltar. TripAdvisor is a good way to plan your vacations, be aware of where you are going, what too expect in Gibraltar.