Limassol: the sunniest city of Europe
Are you planning a trip on Limassol?
Before you get a car, get more Information!
Limassol is a major city in Cyprus and its population reaches the 200,000. This city is located at a significant geographical location and it is important for the international business. And that is the main reason it looks like a cosmopolitan city. Recently there was a big maintenance of the old city and the old port and so they became more attractive to the tourists.
It is very easy to go to Limassol, because of its location which is about 40 minutes driving by Larnaca's airport and you can rent a car to get there. The same amount of time is needed to be reached by Paphos as well. There is also the option to go with the ship if you are in a neighboring country as it has a reasonable passenger port but a great commercial port.
- Things you might want to see there:
- The Old Town of Limassol
- The Caste of Limassol
- Akti Olympion, a 7 kilometer beach with a side walking parking area
- Amathus ancient city
- Koution ancient city (outside of Limassol)
- Kolossi Castel (also outside of Limassol)
- Governor’s Beach, a long sandy beach with many fish restaurant and great view
- Lady’s Mile Beach the main part of the beach is pebbly, but there are some parts with sand. There are many great fish restaurant and you can watch birds at the nearby salt lake.
Images from the island of Limassol
Rent a Car Easy!
Car Rentals is interesting for the quality of your vacations. We are trying our best to get you more and more informations to every single place you want to visite and. One way is to check the TripAdvisor widget to find the places you have to visit in Limassol, what to do and where to eat.