Murcia: The Land of Myrtle
Are you trying to hire a car from Murcia Airport?
Before you get a car in Murcia, get more Information!
Murcia is the seventh largest city in Spain and it is located in southeastern part of the country. It is an inland city but is not far from the coast. It owns a big university and it is mainly a services city, but Murcia is also known for its Huerta and its famous fruits and vegetables. Murcia is a typically Spanish city and a peaceful place to live with plenty of large green areas, kind people and pedestrian streets.
Murcia Airport is known as San Javier Airport. It is an airport with many international flights from big cities of Europe and daily flights to the most of the airports in Spain. It is a military air base and a civilian passenger airport and located 27 kilometers southeast of Murcia. In the Airport you can find car rentals.
Places in Murcia you have to visit
- The Cathedral of Murcia
- The Iglessia de San Esteban
- The Palacio del Almudi
- The biggest attraction of the city is Moorish Castle on the top of the Monteagudo Mountain. It is visible from almost anywhere in Murcia
- Make a visit a museum which is dedicated to the sculptor Salzillo, the creator of the most pasos that are used in the Easter Holy Week
Things to do
- Murcia's Beaches are beautiful. Make sure to grab your swimsuit on your way to Murcia. Some of the most favorite are those between Mazarron and Aguilas, some of them are still virgin territory
- Go for hiking in the Sierra Espuna
- Caravaca and Cehegin are two small outside Murcia and they are deserving a visit
- Go for Laser Tag in the Forest
- Try the local kitchen
Looking for car rental in Murcia?
Car Rentals is not all about hiring a car Murcia. We want to have THE BEST time in your vacations. For that purpose we want to give you as much informations we can about your trip in Murcia. TripAdvisor is a good way to plan your vacations, be aware of where you are going, what too expect in Murcia.