Valencia: A healthy City
Are you trying to hire a car from Valencia Airport?
Before you get a car in Valencia, get more Information!
Valencia is one of most beautiful and old cities in Spain. It is the Capital of the Old Kingdom of Valencia province. Valencia is the third largest city of Spain and the 15th of the European Union, according to its population. The river Turia ran through the center of Valencia, but it was redirected a while back and replaced by a beautiful park. The park is a wonderful place to spend any free time you may have in a sunny day in Valencia.
Valencia's Airport is Manises, also known as Manises Airport, is not such busy as the others airports of Spain. It is located 8 kilometers west of the city of Valencia an has flight connections to more than 15 European countries. To reach the center of Valencia, you may want to use the bus. It departs every 25 minutes and it is about 40 minutes distance to the center. The tickets are costing 1.45 euro. You can also search for car hire Valencia Airport. If you are in Barcelona or Madrid and you had hired a car, you can drive to Valencia. It is a pleasant trip and it last about 4 hours from Barcelona and 3 from Madrid.
Places in Valencia you have to visit
- City of Arts and Science is located there the old ricer Turia used to flow. It is one of the most interesting attractions of Valencia and it is features a Science Museum, a Planetarium, an IMAX cinema, an Aquarium and the Art museum
- The Barri del Carme is the old center of Valencia and it is a perfect place for walks
- Valencia Cathedral
- The La Lonja de la Seda is the site of the ancient local silk trade. It is a UNESCO landmark
- Valencian History Museum is a full of artifacts and multimedia presentations detailing the history of this place
Things to do
- Go for swimming and sunbathes. Some of the most popular are the Playa de Malvarrosa and Playa o de la arenas and there are located in the north of the port. You can reach them by using the metro or the tram
- Visit a great region known for its mountains, deep gorges and scenic nature called hot spring and it is located 90 kilometers north of the city
- Found out about Fallas Festivity! It is an old traditional celebration in commemoration of Saint Joseph. Each neighborhood in the city has a group of people, well organized, working all year long to produce a construction known as a falla wich eventually burnt in the nights of the Festival
- Go for book shopping in KandaBooks, an international secondhand bookshop
- Enjoy a local beer or wine in Gode Gastroclub
- Taste the local paella. You can find several versions of the dish, with meat, fish or both at the same time
- Visit Albufera, a fresh water lake hosting many interesting varieties of migratory birds
Looking for Car Hire in Valencia Airport?
Car Rentals is not all about to hire a car Valencia. We want to have THE BEST time in your vacations. For that purpose we want to give you as much informations we can about your trip in Valencia. TripAdvisor is a good way to plan your vacations, be aware of where you are going, what too expect in Valencia.