Zadar: Little Rome
Are you trying to hire a car from Zadar Airport?
Before you get a car in Zadar, get more Information!
Zadar is a city in Croatia and it is located in the wider northern Dalmatian region. Is a historical center of the region and it is beautiful city to be visited. The old town is easy enough to get around on foot or with bike. There are buses within the city which you can use to get around if you like and they are not expensive. You can reach Zadar with all the transportations. The city owns an airport, a port and it has daily bus roots with the rest of the cities in Croatia. The airport of Zadar is a commercial airport and a air force training base. There are many low cost flights you can take to Zadar. There you can find a car rental or you may want to rent a taxi to get in to the city. You can always use the bus too.
Places in Zadar you have to visit
- Make as many walks as possible in the atmospheric streets of the old town. There are thirty four old and beautiful churches.
- St. Donat's church is one of the vest preserved pre-Romanesque buildings in the world
- Visit the well preserved remains of a Roman Forum
- See the city's cathedral of St. Anastasia with an impressive organ
- Sea Organ is a man-made organ on Zadar's Riva works with the motion of the waves and 35 pipes to create a musical soundscape
Images of wonderful places in Zadar
Things to do
- Relax! Enjoy the city, the walks, the sun and the people
- Go for swimming! There are beautiful beaches near the city and they are easy to access, especially of you get a car rental. Some of them are Kolovare, near the city center and favorite for locals and Vintrenjak, a family beach nearby the sailing club with many cafe and restaurants
Looking for car hire in Zadar's Airport?
Car Rentals is not all about to hire a car Zadar. We want to have THE BEST time in your vacations. For that purpose we want to give you as much informations we can about your trip in Zadar. TripAdvisor is a good way to plan your vacations, be aware of where you are going, what too expect in Zadar.